You are herePicture Displays
Brevard Cultural Alliance
(BCA) “Arts in Public Places”
The Camera Club of Brevard is a member of the alliance.
The BCA displays the pictures on walls inside of public buildings throughout Brevard County.
1. Artwork is reviewed (juried) on an individual basis the second Thursday of each month. Call Lynne Brezina at 321-690-6817 by the Monday before the jury meets to get on the agenda.
2. Your photograph must be ready to install including the frame, if not gallery wrapped. It must have a wire securely fastened on the back for wall hanging. No saw-tooth hangers are accepted.
3. Art that is accepted by the jury is then available to Lynn as she builds exhibits around the county. Having a piece accepted by the jury DOES NOT guarantee placement in an exhibit.
4. Each exhibit is displayed for four months. A contract is signed by the artist which includes dates, a release of liability clause for BCA, and location of the exhibit. Your artwork may be for sale or for exhibit only.
5. If the artist removes the art prior to the end of the contract, then the artist may not be eligible to participate in future exhibits.
Lynne Brezina, Arts and Services Coordinator, Brevard Cultural Alliance, Inc.
2725 Judge Fran Jamieson Way, Bldg C, Rm 307, Viera, FL 32940.
Phone: 321-690-6817. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for the BCA website.