You are hereAugust 2011 F-Stop
August 2011 F-Stop
August f-stop Highlights include:
Calendar of Events
- Club program meeting on Tuesday, August 2nd starting at 6:30pm. Professional photographer Boris Robinson will lead a program about Digital Black and White Photography.
- Next Field Trip is Friday, August 12 in Cocoa Village. Meet at the Cocoa Village Playhouse Theater at 7:30PM.
- Next Board meeting is August 11th.
- Local Photographic Opportunities (including Fireworks Schedule)
- Spotlight person of the Month - Lois Fredricks
- July Field trip Review and Photographs - Brevard Zoo
- Atlantis Photographs
- Member Accomplishments
- Beginners' Corner- 5 Easy Things you can do to Improve your Photography
- Tech Tips - More on Pixels and Bits
- Stan Crandall and his Photographs
Upcoming Photo Contests
- CCB's Augusts' Monthly Contest theme is "Raindrops/Dew"
- Indian River Lagoon 2012 Calendar Contest
- “All That Art- A Juried Photography Exhibition” at the King Center Harris Gallery of Art
- FCCC Third TriAnnual Contest